The Children's Hospital School
- The Children's Hospital School
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Head: Mr Stephen Deadman
- T 0116 229 8137
- F 01162 471 060
- E [email protected]…l.leicester.sch.uk
- W www.childrensh…eicester.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicester
- Pupils: 95
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 28th June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st February 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.