- The Children's Hospital School
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Head: Mr Stephen Deadman Bsc (Hons) PGCE NPQH
- T 0116 229 8137
- F 01162 471 060
- E office@childrensh…l.leicester.sch.uk
- W www.childrensh…icester.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicester
- Pupils: 102
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st February 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Children's Hospital School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.