- The Co-operative Academy of Manchester
Plant Hill Road
- Head: Mr Steve Brice Ba Hons
- T 0161 795 3005
- F 0161 795 3005
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.cam.coop
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 908
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 6th February 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The business of learning is what goes on at The Co-operative Academy of Manchester in Blackley. We are a comprehensive secondary school for girls and boys in a fantastic new building. We are supported by our sponsors - The Co-operative Group, Manchester City Council and The Manchester College.
We have a wide curriculum covering the main areas like English, Maths and Science alongside opportunities to study a range of subjects - including hairdressing in our own salon.
In 2013 we achieved fantastic GCSE results making us 'the most improved school in Manchester'. Our attendance statistics are some of the highest in the city and Ofsted rated our Quality of Teaching, the Behaviour and Safety of Pupils and our Leadership & Management all as "Good". ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Co-operative Academy of Manchester
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.