- The Coppice Spring School
- Head: Mr Matthew McLoughlin-Parker
- T 01256 336601
- F 01256 330 010
- W www.coppicespringschool.com
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 53
- Religion: Does not apply
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened summer 2010 reclassified - replaced Basingstoke School Plus.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Coppice Spring School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.