- The Crest Academy
- Head: Mr Mohsen Ojja
- T 020 8452 4842
- F 020 8452 6024
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thecrestacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brent
- Pupils: 1100
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th October 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 29th January 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Crest Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Dutch at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Dutch at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Somali Listening at an English Comprehensive School (Asset Languages Intermediate (Level 2))
- Best performance by Girls taking Somali Speaking at an English Comprehensive School (Asset Languages Intermediate (Level 2))
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.