- The Dales School
- Head: Mr H Steele MA Ed
- T 01670 352556
- F 01670 365657
- E Admin@thedales.no…thumberland.sch.uk
- W www.thedalesschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northumberland
- Pupils: 89
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Was formerly East Hartford School in Cramlington, relocated 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Dales School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
East Hartford School is a community special school catering for pupils from four to eleven years with moderate learning difficulties. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs. Ofsted said 'a very good school' in 2004.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.