- The E-Act Burnham Park Academy
- Head: Mr James Hughes
- T 01628 662107
- F 01628 668057
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.e-actburnhampark.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 544
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 29th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for The E-Act Burnham Park Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Adviza||Careers information, advice & guidance|