- The E-Act Burnham Park Academy
- Head: Mr James Hughes
- T 01628 662107
- F 01628 668057
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.e-actburnhampark.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 434
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 29th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for The E-Act Burnham Park Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.