- The Ecclesbourne School
- Head: Mr James McNamara
- T 01332 840645
- F 01332 841871
- E enquiries@ecclesb….derbyshire.sch.uk
- W www.ecclesbour…byshire.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derbyshire
- Pupils: 1436
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th September 2008
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 8th November 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Ecclesbourne School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Office Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.