- The Five Islands School
Isles of Scilly
- Head: Mrs Linda Todd
- T 01720 424850
- F 01720 424851
- E email@example.com
- W www.5pfl.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 16.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Isle of Scilly
- Pupils: 266
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Five Islands School is an all-age, multisite, Voluntary Controlled Church of England school, serving the island communities of Bryher, St Agnes, St Martin's, St Mary's and Tresco.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Five Islands School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
State boarding school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.