- The Hollins
- Head: Mr Stephen Campbell
- T 01254 233500
- F 01254 236970
- E email@example.com
- W www.thehollins.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 795
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th December 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Hollins
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.