- The Hollyfield School and Sixth Form Centre
Surbiton Hill Road
- Head: Mr Tom Maltby
- T 020 8339 4500
- F 020 8339 4572
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hollyfield…ingston.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kingston-Upon-Thames
- Pupils: 1014
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 7th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Hollyfield School and Sixth Form Centre
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Multimedia at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC First Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.