- The Howard School
- Head: Mr Terry Millar Bsc (Hons) Ma
- T 01634 388765
- F 01634 388558
- E email@example.com
- W thehowardschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 1507
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 4th October 2016
- 2 Full inspection 29th November 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 26th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Howard School is the biggest and most successful all boys non-selective in the South East with over 1400 (11-18) students. In 2008, 2009 and 2010 it was the highest achieving school of its type in Medway and Kent. It is a specialist sports and ICT college with superb provision. High standards of behaviour and uniform prevail and the quality of teaching is outstanding. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Howard School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.