- The Howard School
- Head: Mr Terry Millar Bsc (Hons) Ma
- T 01634 388765
- F 01634 388558
- E email@example.com
- W thehowardschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 1458
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 4th October 2016
- 2 Full inspection 29th November 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 26th November 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Howard School is the biggest and most successful all boys non-selective in the South East with over 1400 (11-18) students. In 2008, 2009 and 2010 it was the highest achieving school of its type in Medway and Kent. It is a specialist sports and ICT college with superb provision. High standards of behaviour and uniform prevail and the quality of teaching is outstanding. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Howard School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available