- The Isaac Newton Primary School
- Head: Mr Paul Hill
- F 01476 573 042
- E email@example.com
- W www.isaacnewton.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 395
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th September 2017
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Isaac Newton Primary School is a forward looking, progressive primary school where children are offered the highest standard of teaching and are presented with the best opportunities for learning.
Last year the school underwent a major rebuild (1,000,000). The new buildings were officially opened in January 2006. They have given us the opportunity to develop learning areas more suited to the age and developmental needs of our children.
Since the start of the school year we have implemented a number of other new initiatives:
1. The establishment of a learning support unit, 'Apple Seeds'.
2. A weekly newsletter linked to our school website.
3. The installation of interactive whiteboards in all classes.
4. Wireless network coverage across the whole school.
5. Updated pupil tracking system.
6. Successful inclusion programme.
7. School travel plan.
8. Focussed intervention strategies (catch up programmes).
9. Gifted and talented programme.
In May 2006 OFSTED identified Isaac Newton as a good school. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Isaac Newton Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.