The Market Rasen Church of England Primary School
- The Market Rasen Church of England Primary School
- Head: Mr Andrew Smith
- T 01673 842395
- F 01673 843 866
- W www.marketrasen.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 292
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 28th June 2018
- 2 Full inspection 13th November 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 8th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year