- The National Autistic Society, Church Lawton School
Cherry Tree Avenue
- Head: Mr Paul Scales
- T 01270 877601
- E email@example.com
- W www.churchlawt…nschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 45
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th November 2017
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The National Autistic Society, Church Lawton School
Please login to post a comment.