- The North Halifax Grammar School
- Head: Mr A Fisher Ba
- T 01422 244625
- F 01422 245237
- E email@example.com
- W www.nhgs.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Calderdale
- Pupils: 1105
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th January 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th December 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school was identified as a particularly successful school by OFSTED in January 2005 based on the fact that it had received two outstanding inspection reports. The school was inspected for a third time in January 2005 and received another oustanding inspection report. The admissions test include VR, Maths and continuous writing for entry into Year 7 and tests in Maths, English, Science & French for casual admissions in Years 8 and above.
Converted to an academy June 2011. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The North Halifax Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking French at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Art & Design (Photography) at an English Grammar School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking English Language at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|SACU-Student||University course and career search tools|