The Old School
- The Old School
- Head: Mr Joe McKinney
- T 01502 741150
- E [email protected]
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 91
- Religion: None
- Fees: £5,805 to £8,385 pa
- Open days: Saturday 14 March 2015 10am. Visitors are kindly requested to arrive at 10am as the programme is explained at the start of the morning, so that visitors may select the options most relevant to their children and/or particular interests.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
This independent prep school based in the idyllic village of Henstead, Suffolk, blends traditional values and modern, forward thinking ideas. In a secure and caring environment and as part of a happy childhood, The Old School Henstead provides the opportunity for every child to become a lifelong and resilient learner. We encourage our children to seek excellence in all that they do; supporting them in developing their intellectual, aesthetic, creative, physical, spiritual and emotional capacities to the full; nurturing the development of a sound moral framework; providing a rigorous and appropriately challenging academic curriculum, complemented by regular opportunity for adventure and personal development; encouraging each child to be mindful of the needs of others and of the world around them. All that we do at The Old School Henstead is underpinned by a Christian ethos and we welcome children of all faiths and none. Our core values of confidence, resilience, empathy, adventure, teamwork and excellence guide us to be the best that we can be. We have a proven track record of pupils gaining entry to their first choice school at 11+. In recent years our pupils have been awarded scholarships to a range of prestigious senior schools. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Old School
Please login to post a comment.