- The Palmer Primary Academy
70 Northumberland Avenue
- Head: Robert Wyld
- T 0118 937 5481
- E head.georgepalmer…firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thepalmeracademy.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Reading
- Pupils: 433
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 3rd June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Palmer Primary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.