- The Parks School
- Head: Mr Stephen Cox
- T 01572 756747
- F 01572 756 747
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.parks.rutland.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty; VI - Visual Impairment.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Rutland
- Pupils: 9
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 18th December 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Caters for children with a range of SEN. Children are usually at early years action plus.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Parks School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: The Parks School is a community special school providing for pupils who have a wide range of special educational needs. Pupils have severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorders, speech and communication difficulties and social emotional and behavioural difficulties. The school also provides SEN assessment.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.