- The Phoenix Academy
Great North Road
- Head: Diana Bush
- T 01476 574112
- F 01476 579307
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 41
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Phoenix Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Phoenix School is an emotional and behavioural difficulties mixed, day school providing access to the National Curriculum for all pupils, with a flexible KS 4 curriculum involving college and work experience placements. The school provides an extended day programme for all pupils for four evenings from 3.30 to 7pm.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.