- The Phoenix Collegiate
- Head: Mr Gary Hill
- T 0121 588 8384
- F 01215 675284
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.aspirebelievesucceed.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sandwell
- Pupils: 1502
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Phoenix is a very different and exciting school that opened in September 2010. We have begun life as a brand new school experience for Sandwell, through the closure of two local schools, Manor and Menzies. As a specialist Business, Sports and Enterprise College we have all the advantages such important subject dimensions add to our young people's experiences. The popularity of the school places us as one of the largest in the area. A strong local school for local children. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Phoenix Collegiate
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.