The Richmond Hill Academy
- The Richmond Hill Academy
- Head: Ms Dawn Mara
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leeds
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Richmond Hill Academy
Please login to post a comment.