- The Robert Smyth Academy
- Head: Richard Taylor
- T 01858 440770
- F 01858 440771
- E email@example.com
- W www.rsacademy.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 1050
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Robert Smyth Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Textiles Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.