- The Robert Smyth Academy
- Head: Richard Taylor
- T 01858 440770
- F 01858 440771
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.rsacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 963
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 11th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Robert Smyth Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Textiles Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available