- The Scottish Centre for Children with Motor Impairments
1 Craighalbert Way
- Head: Professor Patrick Salter
- T 01236 456100
- F 01236 736889
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.craighalbert.co.uk
- A special independent school for pupils aged from 0 to 19 with disorders of movement, co-ordination, communication vision and learning, caused by cerebral palsy or other neurological conditions
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lanarkshire
- Pupils: 50
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Fees: Usually paid by LA
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Scottish Centre for Children with Motor Impairments
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.