- The Shrubberies School
- Head: Ms Jane Jones
- T 01453 822155
- F 01453 822155
- E email@example.com
- W www.shrubberiesschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 118
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Shrubberies School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: The Shrubberies is a school that caters for pupils who have severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. The school has earned awards from Investors in People and Education and Business in Partnership. According to the school's own website, its aim is "to develop the full potential of each pupil in a stimulating and supportive environment." During their inspection of the school, OFSTED noted: "Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school and how much it has done for their children."
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.