- The Sir Robert Woodard Academy
Upper Boundstone Lane
- Head: Kieran Scanlon Ba Msc
- T 01903 767434
- F 01903 875570
- E email@example.com
- W www.srwa.woodard.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 989
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 31st January 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th December 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Sir Robert Woodard Academy promotes a safe environment that enables students to be confident learners and to experience success. We develop a passion for learning within each student through our innovative teaching methods with the aim of creating independent young people who are driven to learn and succeed.
Every student is valued, recognised as an individual and encouraged to develop his or her individual interests and strengths regardless of ability. Students are taught in ability groups which enables effective targeting of needs includes provision for gifted and talented students and those with learning difficulties.
The Sir Robert Woodard Academy is sponsored by Woodard Academies Trust and West Sussex County Council, in Lancing and is named after Robert Woodard, great-grandson of Nathaniel Woodard. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Sir Robert Woodard Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.