- The St Christopher School
- Head: Jackie Mullan
- T 01702 524193
- F 01702 526761
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thestchris…erschool.co.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 3 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southend on Sea
- Pupils: 218
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th March 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The St Christopher School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The St Christopher School is a community special school providing for pupils from three to sixteen years who have severe learning difficulties, social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, speech and communication disorders and autistic spectrum disorders. The school has a respite care centre which takes six pupils. Ofsted commented 'very effective and outward looking school' in 2005.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory||Y|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.