The St Margaret's Church of England School, Withern
- The St Margaret's Church of England School, Withern
- Head: Mr James Siddle
- T 01507 450375
- F 01507 450375
- W www.st-margare…ri.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 69
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 6th December 2016
- 2 Full inspection 11th October 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year