- The St Margaret's Church of England School, Withern
- Head: Mr James Siddle
- T 01507 450375
- F 01507 450375
- E jo.bullivant@st-m…s-pri.lincs.sch.uk
- W www.st-margare…i.lincs.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 72
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th October 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The St Margaret's Church of England School, Withern
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.