- The St Margaret's Church of England School, Withern
- Head: Mr James Siddle
- T 01507 450375
- F 01507 450375
- E jo.bullivant@st-m…s-pri.lincs.sch.uk
- W www.st-margare…i.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 71
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 6th December 2016
- 2 Full inspection 11th October 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th February 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The St Margaret's Church of England School, Withern
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.