- The Sutton Academy
Elton Head Road
- Head: Mrs Alison Sherman
- T 01744 678859
- F 01744 850629
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thesuttonacademy.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: St Helens
- Pupils: 1216
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 21st January 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened summer 2010 replaced Sutton High Sports College.
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Sutton Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.