- The Thomas Alleyne School
- Head: Mr Mark Lewis
- T 01438 344344
- F 01438 344340
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.tas.herts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 778
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Thomas Alleyne School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|EDT||First Edition with EDT|