- The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
- Head: J Dexter
- T 0115 929 6251
- F 01159 426560
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.trinity.no…tingham.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 1102
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd October 2008
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th November 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Building / Construction at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Special Education Needs
At Trinity the SEN department has just acquired an SEN base, where children with learning difficulties can access. This room is also where parents can come to see the pupil and SENCO for meetings. Trinity has just opened an English club for its new polish pupils. This is held every dinner and the children come of their own accord and are taught extra English. EMAG also come twice weekly here to teach. This year we have just gained two autistic children and had a solution circle workshop for them, with over twenty staff present. We are also increasing our staff numbers to four learning support assistants. We also have a paired reading session every week for children (years 7 and 8) with literacy difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.