- The Westminster School
- Head: Mrs Christine Hill
- T 0121 561 6884
- F 01215 616885
- E headteacher@westm…er.sandwell.sch.uk
- W www.thewestmin…erschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sandwell
- Pupils: 181
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd November 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Westminster School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Westminster School is a community special school providing for pupils from eleven to nineteen years who have a range of special educational needs. Pupils have moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorders, physical disabilities, sensory impairments and emotional and behavioural difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.