- The William Amory Primary School
- Head: Mr Bruce Wilken
- T 01782 394900
- F 01782 395180
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.williamamory.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 170
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th January 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 18th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school aims to provide a happy, secure, stimulating and challenging environment in which each pupil can work to his/her full potential. Education, to a high academic standard, is delivered through a broad balanced curriculum providing equal opportunities for all pupils. Great emphasis is placed by the staff upon the pupils moral and social development; good manners and self discipline are considered very important. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The William Amory Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.