The Wordsley School Business & Enterprise & Music College
- The Wordsley School Business & Enterprise & Music College
Brierley Hill Road
- Head: Mr Michael Lambert
- T 01384 816015
- F 01384 816016
- E [email protected]
- W www.wordsleyschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dudley
- Pupils: 761
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 12th September 2018
- 2 Full inspection 21st May 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 17th May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
Philosophy and definition All pupils at The Wordsley School have entitlement of support for their learning needs enabling them to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to full potential and maximum personal benefit. We define special educational needs in terms of a staged level of difficulty a child has compared with the majority of children of the same age and the provision and resources available at each stage.
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year