- Thornhill Primary School
- Head: Miss Jenny Lewis
- T 020 7607 4162
- F 02076 091 208
- E thornhill@thornhi…l.islington.sch.uk
- W www.thornhill.…lington.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Islington
- Pupils: 441
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Held regularly - please contact the school
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Thornhill Primary is a diverse, inclusive and highly innovative school that has developed its own distinctive and creative curriculum. The school seeks to develop all aspects of learning to the highest possible levels for every child. The core features of Thornhill are: a relentless focus on high quality learning; involvement of children in all aspects of school life; inclusion and diversity; developing leadership at all levels. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Thornhill Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.