Three Legged Cross First and Nursery School
- Three Legged Cross First and Nursery School
Three Legged Cross
- Head: Justine Horn
- T 01202 822460
- F 01202 822 460
- E [email protected]…ross.dorset.sch.uk
- W www.3lxschool.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 9.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 120
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th May 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th May 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year