- Tow Law Millennium Primary School
- Head: Mrs Lisa Jackson Bed
- T 01388 730283
- F 01388 730 260
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.towlaw.org…uk/schools.htm
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Durham
- Pupils: 88
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 3rd October 2017
- 2 Full inspection 11th January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 7th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Tow Law Millennium Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.