- Tredington Community Primary School
- Head: Mrs Jane Dunwell BEd
- T 01684 293617
- F 01684 293617
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.tredington.gloucs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 96
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
This is a good, effective school.
Achievement is good...Provision for puils with special needs is very good....It is to the school's credit that all pupils achieve well. They do, because of the very good inclusive philosophy of the school, which respects and values each pupil.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Tredington Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.