- Tresham College of Further and Higher Education
- Head: Mrs Corrie Harris
- T 0345 658 8990
- F 01536 522 500
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.tresham.ac.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 16 to 99
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Religion: Does not apply
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Tresham College of Further and Higher Education
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Graphic Design at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
- Best performance by Girls taking Graphic Design at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired||Y|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.