- Trinity Academy Newcastle
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mr Bill Curley
- T 0191 298 6950
- F 01912 261226
- E admin.central@tri…y.newcastle.sch.uk
- W www.trinity.newcastle.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Pupils: 157
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd November 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 4th March 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Trinity Academy Newcastle
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Trinity School is a community special school catering for day and residential pupils from six to eighteen years who have social emotional and behavioural difficulties. The school is on three sites Oakfield College, Kenton Lodge and Deneview.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.