- Trinity School and College
10-13 New Road
- Head: Mrs Elizabeth Baines
- T 01634 812233
- F 01634 812 233
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 6 to 25. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 92
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Trinity School and College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Trinity School is an independent school for boys and girls with specific learning difficulties. Pupils may have autistic spectrum disorders, speech and language difficulties, dyslexia and dyspraxia.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|