- Tushingham-with-Grindley CofE Primary School
- Head: Mrs Kathleen Shephard Npqh
- T 01948 820360
- F 01948 820 451
- E admin@tushinghamc…ol.cheshire.org.uk
- W www.tushingham….dbprimary.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Pupils: 113
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th December 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th April 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Tushingham-with-Grindley CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.