- Two Rivers Primary School
- Head: Mr Anthony Dooley
- T 01827 426123
- F 01827 475746
- E office@tworivers-…mary.staffs.sch.uk
- W www.tworiversschool.net
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 112
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Two Rivers High School
What the parents say...
No comments received for Two Rivers Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Two Rivers is a community school providing for pupils from two to nineteen years with a range of special educational needs including moderate and severe learning difficulties, sensory and physical impairments, emotional and behavioural difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. The school was formed from the federation of Park and Quince schools and has a lower and upper site. The lower site comprises primary school, nursery and sixth form centre and has provision for pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties. The upper site is the secondary school.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.