- Two Rivers Primary School
- Head: Mr Anthony Dooley
- T 01827 426123
- F 01827 475746
- E office@tworivers-…mary.staffs.sch.uk
- W www.tworiversschool.net
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 115
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th January 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Two Rivers High School
What the parents say...
No comments received for Two Rivers Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Two Rivers is a community school providing for pupils from two to nineteen years with a range of special educational needs including moderate and severe learning difficulties, sensory and physical impairments, emotional and behavioural difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. The school was formed from the federation of Park and Quince schools and has a lower and upper site. The lower site comprises primary school, nursery and sixth form centre and has provision for pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties. The upper site is the secondary school.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available