- Vale View Primary School
- Head: Mrs Helen Hannah
- T 0161 221 0118
- E headteacher@valev…w.stockport.sch.uk
- W valeview-stock…olwebsite/home
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stockport
- Pupils: 537
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 22nd March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Opened summer 2011 following the amalgamation of North Reddish Infant School, Fir Tree Primary School and North Reddish Junior School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Vale View Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.