Villiers High School
- Villiers High School
- Head: Ms Aruna Sharma Ba, Npqh
- T 020 8813 8001
- F 020 8574 3071
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.villiers.ealing.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Ealing
- Pupils: 1213
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 26th April 2018
- 2 Full inspection 24th April 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 25th April 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Villiers High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Punjabi at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability||Y|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available