- Waddington All Saints Academy
- Head: Mr Paul Martin
- T 01522 820099
- F 01522 820 101
- E email@example.com
- W www.all-saints.lincs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 376
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Excellent leadership, highly inclusive, very good education are all terms used by the recent OFSTED team of Inspectors to describe the school.
Part of the report has been highlighted for the OFSTED Beacon Website and strengths noted were: "Inclusion, Quality of learning and teaching and behaviour and confidence of the children.In particular it highlighted that the schools superb results stem from the excellent leadership of the head teacher, Mrs Sue Ashe who is supported by a very effective Senior Management Team and staff. Good links with the community were also mentioned in the report along with the very effective education and very good value for money. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Waddington All Saints Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available