- Wapping High School
153 Commercial Road
- Head: Mrs Karin Rowsell
- T 020 7193 6337
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.wappinghigh.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Tower Hamlets
- Pupils: 223
- Religion: None
- Open days: Open mornings: 19th - 21st September 9am-10am, Open evening: 21st September 4.30pm - 6.30pm, Family Fun Day: 1st October 12 - 3pm
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 28th March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Wapping High School is a co-educational school, providing a blend of the best of the state and independent sector. As a free school, we have chosen to follow the national curriculum, but we are distinct from others in that we can innovate in aspects such as our longer school day, enrichment programme, digital specialism and REAL learning.
Raising aspirations, broadening horizons and ensuring better outcomes for students, Wapping High School aims to deliver an engaging and allround education that supports academic achievement, whilst developing the skills, knowledge and qualities, students need to be equipped for life in the modern world.
We are proud of the diverse nature of our student body and celebrate their differences which enrich our school community. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.