- Wargrave House School
449 Wargrave Road
- Head: Miss Genevieve Hyde B.Ed Qts Npqh
- T 01925 224899
- F 01925 291368
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.wargravehouse.com
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: St Helens
- Pupils: 44
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wargrave House School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide contacted Wargrave House to be informed: 'We’ll ring you if we’re interested.' School caters for children with autistic spectrum disorders - if you're interested in this school we hope you get a better response than we did. If you know about this school, do let us know. We'd love to find out more. Questionnaire completed by us - intended only as a guide.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.