- Warmley Park School
Tower Road North
- Head: Miss Lisa Parker
- T 01454 867272
- F 01454 867273
- E WarmleyParkSpecia…email@example.com
- W warmleyparkschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: South Gloucester
- Pupils: 125
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Warmley Park School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
We contacted Warmley Park School but the secretary wasn't very helpful, wanting to know if they had given permission to be on the GSG website. We emailed them but they didn't respond. However, we believe the school caters for pupils with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and/or autistic spectrum disorders. If you know this school do tell us more, help us to help parents. We completed the questionnaire as a guide, so accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.