- Waterman Primary Academy
- Head: Mrs Eileen Thorn Lee Faris
- T 01702 546237
- F 01702 530693
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hearts-waterman.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 92
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th March 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Waterman Primary Academy is a friendly, caring, family school. There have been many developments over the last year as we aim to provide the very best education we can for the children in our care.
We strive to ensure all the children at Waterman Primary Academy will be able to maximise their potential through highly effective teaching and learning and the many opportunities we provide for enrichment of the curriculum. Developing an enjoyment for learning, through respect and team work, so that everyone achieves their best, is something that all involved take great pride in.
Waterman is a growing school. It will have a new fourth classroom in September 2013 for The foundation children. The rest of the classes are mixed as follows; years 1 and 2, years 3 and 4 and years 5 and 6.
The school was judged Good again by Ofsted in March 2013 and has achieved many awards such as the Healthy school award, Basic skills award and International schools award. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Waterman Primary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.