- Westminster City School
55 Palace Street
- Head: Ms Seema Solani
- T 020 7963 6300
- F 020 7963 6306
- E email@example.com
- W www.wcsch.com
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 774
- Religion: Christian
- Open days: The school can be visited by prospective parents at any time, contact the admissions officer for details.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 18th January 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 11th February 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Choosing a secondary school for your child is an important decision and we are confident that our strong moral and spiritual framework and commitment to educate boys to the highest standards will ensure that your son develops and prospers during his years at our school.
We believe that education should be a challenging and enjoyable experience where hard work and desire to achieve the best bring their own rewards. We are dedicated to excellent educational provision and strive to provide a first class education founded on principles that:
Promote spiritual growth within the Christian foundation of this school; treating everyone justly regardless of religious belief, ethnic origin or social background;
Ensure high quality teaching and learning which builds upon the important partnership between home and school;
Fosters high aspirations and a culture of life-long learning enabling pupils to develop their personality, talents and abilities to the full;
Have high expectations of individual performance promoting independent learning, excellence academically, in sport, and the performing arts;
Offer an organised, effective and well resourced learning environment within which pupils can flourish, enjoy and achieve. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Westminster City School
Please login to post a comment.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Business at an English Comprehensive School (Vocational GCSE Double Award)
- Best performance by Boys taking ICT at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Religious Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Cambridge Pre-U - an alternative to A levels, with all exams at the end of the two-year course.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.